Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sinful Colors Nail Polish Mini Haul- Walgreens .99 cents Sale

This week I learned from my local mailer Walgreens was having a sale on Sinful Colors nail polishes for .99 cents with coupon...soooo of course I rushed to my local store to pick some up! Although I see these polishes all the time in Walgreens, I haven't really tried them in the past. I have been stuck on my beloved China Glaze polishes. Love those! Sinful colors definitely has a very good array of colors to choose from. So with the sale this was the perfect opportunity for me to try them out.

I had a definite hard time choosing I must say! I love colors! It just makes me happy to see so many different colors. Fortunately, I was able to narrow my purchase down to seven. I choice more pinks this time because lately I've been picking up more blue, purple, and green polishes. I don't really have a lot of pinks, so I was happy to find some here.

The colors I picked up are: Cream Pink, Pink Forever, Big Daddy, Thimbleberry, Boom Boom, Mint Apple, and Dream On. I love the names too! Well, I just wanted to share this little haul and deal. So check with your local Walgreens before the sale ends Saturday, August 14.

Happy Shopping!

















2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did nice shopping. I like these colors. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for such adorable post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors!

    I'm your newest follower from Pitch it to Me.
    http://glamourgirlreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete