Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!!

Hello Beauty Addicts!
I am new to this whole blogging experience but I'm really excited to get started. For as far back as I can remember I have always been into trying all the newest and latest beauty products and just having fun with them. I have bins full of products..some of which I have yet to try out! But hey I keep on collecting! To me beauty, makeup, and fashion are the best things about being a woman. We have so many choices nowadays it can be really hard to pick and choose. Well that's why I wanted to start this blog. For addicts just like me looking for the next best beauty find or just some great tips. My blog will give you tips/ tricks, reviews, deals, and anything else I see fit for a beauty addict!! My hope is that the content on my blog will bring something good to everyone reading.....so come join in for some Beauty Fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment