Thursday, July 29, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review!!!

I know most people in the makeup world have heard by now about Urban Decay's newest addition the Naked Palette. I was finally able to snag this on Sephora's website!! This palette first appealed to me when I heard it was full of neutral colors. Typically, I am a neutral eyeshadow kinda girl. Although, I don't discriminate against some color now and then...

First, I must say that I LOVE Urban Decay eyeshadows. Yes, they can be on the higher end in terms of cost, but they are for sure quality products. They are soft and blendable, which is extremely important to me. This palette is no exception! The palette, which is wrapped in a lovely velvet chocolate cover, includes 12 eyeshadows, a double-sided 24/7 eye pencil in Zero (black) and a new shade named Whiskey (brown), and a mini eyeshadow primer potion, which is great for travel. Some of the eyeshadows in the palette are Urban Decay's most loved shades such as: Smog, Half-baked and Toasted. Also, there are some new ones such as Hustle, Darkhorse, and Creep.

The colors offer good versatility for many different eye looks from a toned down neutral to a highly dramatic look. This has been my go to palette for my rushed mornings before work. I Looove this palette! I know many people will love this because it is convenient and easy solution for an everyday or work look. For $44 retail, this is a great deal because you are getting a nice assortment of quality eyeshadows from a great brand like Urban Decay. So for ladies that have been wanting to try Urban Decay, but have shied away from their usual colorful palettes this is a must have!! Go out ..I mean RUN out and get it! So worth it IMO...

Happy Shopping!

Search Amazon.com for Urban Decay Naked Palette











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following you back. Looking forward to us connecting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shades looks awesome, I like shades of eyeshadow that is subtle but gorgeous. Thanks for this blog post ;).

    ReplyDelete